Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beautiful Vanson Model B custom...

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
At Insurrection, we love our happy customers! I woke up today, as I do many days, with a nice present in my email.

"Hey guys, sorry I didn't get to this sooner, but here are a couple
snapshots of the "House" Model B I got from you guys in early
fall. I waited for this jacket for about 4 years and finally found it
at your shop. It's awesome! I absolutely love it!"

These photos accompanied the note, and I thought I'd share them here on "The Lounge" to show that, on any given day, we have a ton more IN STOCK than is represented on our website. This was a very cool custom Vanson, and this particular customer couldn't believe he could just walk into a shop, try it on, and walk out with it!!!

House1.jpg

House2.jpg

It's incredible customers like Jon that keep us going everyday to bring the largest selection of IN STOCK premium jackets to peeps in the United States and around the world! Thanks Jon! The jacket looks incredible!!!

mrc

Familiar Face
Just like all of Insurrection's Vanson, Schott, Aero, and awesome vintage jackets, simply beautiful. If you're looking for an incredible leather jacket, I can't recommend Insurrection enough. It isn't a cheap place to shop, but it's the best place to shop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot