Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beautiful Women

David Bresch

Familiar Face
This post is experimental for me: first of all, I am so vice-ridden I feel as if this forum should be my own. And to mention one of my vices is to do disservice to my myriad others. That said, one of my vices is beautiful women. Here are women so beautiful I never tire of seeing pictures of them:

1) Monica Belucci. Many women I know would go to bed with her as fast as I would.

2) Laura Pausini

3) Claudia Cardinale

4) Senta Berger

5) Eva Green

Feel free. I guessed this forum would be interested because several women posted pretty racy pictures of themselves by way of introduction, so I figure people here are thinking about sex at least as much as I used to...

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
A short list of my favorite women.

1) Jane Seymour

2) Jean Louisa Kelly

3) Khrystine Haje

4) Leelee Sobieski

Just a note: each of these ladies has long hair. ;)

Lee

I tend to prefer the women who are not tabloid fodder.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
David Bresch said:
I guessed this forum would be interested because several women posted pretty racy pictures of themselves by way of introduction, so I figure people here are thinking about sex at least as much as I used to...

Perhaps. But they aren't talking about it. And where did you see ladies here posting racy pictures of themselves?

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
Alicia.jpg

David Bresch

Familiar Face
You have got to be kidding, check the posts on vintage bathing suits, the introduction thread for women, etc. This is by far the raciest forum I participate in...I just noticed, did you delete my post? If you did, that would suggest my vices are too much even for a forum devoted to "vice," which would be pretty sad!

J. M. Stovall

Call Me a Cab
David Bresch said:
You have got to be kidding, check the posts on vintage bathing suits, the introduction thread for women, etc. This is by far the raciest forum I participate in...I just noticed, did you delete my post? If you did, that would suggest my vices are too much even for a forum devoted to "vice," which would be pretty sad!

Aah...I think I hear the sound of a thousand keyboards clicking away searching for the swimsuit thread. ;)

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
David Bresch said:

aha....Here lies the difference.

The Swimsuit thread..is not there for -your- enjoyment. Its purpose is for the ladies to discuss swim wear. No one is putting their picture up there for 'racy' reasons.

Any millage you get out of it for that purpose, is aside from the reasons why the thread exists. It's also in the Powder Room, which is a haven for the ladies, further demonstrating its not in the 'Lets post pics so that the men can leer' vein of threads.

So at least some of the racy...is your mind racing..not the pictures racing.;)

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
I'll be bold and speak for the ladies here.. key word.. LADIES~
we only post tasteful photos in threads which we feel comfortable, and not for one's personal eye candy to lend to your "vices".
Nikki

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
David Bresch said:
This post is experimental for me: first of all, I am so vice-ridden I feel as if this forum should be my own. And to mention one of my vices is to do disservice to my myriad others. That said, one of my vices is beautiful women. Here are women so beautiful I never tire of seeing pictures of them:

1) Monica Belucci. Many women I know would go to bed with her as fast as I would.

2) Laura Pausini

3) Claudia Cardinale

4) Senta Berger

5) Eva Green

Feel free. I guessed this forum would be interested because several women posted pretty racy pictures of themselves by way of introduction, so I figure people here are thinking about sex at least as much as I used to...

I am so glad to see Senta Berger on a top 5 list. She was truely, truely hot and she is still beautiful.

lauwalton

New in Town
J. M. Stovall said:
Aah...I think I hear the sound of a thousand keyboards clicking away searching for the swimsuit thread. ;)

lol..too funny. Even I did (not in a lustful way)...I really want to see vintage swimsuits :)

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
This thread is creepy. I like to admire good-looking men, and like to be admired, but any time I refer to a person as a "vice" I have made them into a person-less object. I think of vices as things.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
In Shakespeare, women were often used as vices; creatures that could get a man to do much wrong. They were generally the smart women too. Hmmm...that does not speak well of either sex, does it?

LD

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
I have given this some thought...I suppose any person, place or thing can be turned into a vice, depending on your relationship to it, or her, or him...

But I still think this thread is creepy. :)

David Bresch

Familiar Face
1) I did not wish to be creepy. I am not creepy in person, and "creepy" is kinda' worst case scenario for any man.

2) The raciest photos (and discussion by the way) was in the forum "Observation Bar," not in "Powder Room." Furthermore, there is at least one thread in "Powder Room" (if I remember correctly) where men openly participated in the discussion (on romance I think), so there is no way that I am all of a sudden the only "voyeur" who looked at those threads.

I still wonder what happened to my post (normally I think a deleted post deserves a PM from the moderator), I went to some trouble to post what I thought were tasteful pictures. I was obviously mistaken to get too comfortable in this forum, though I thought discussion of some vintage-y beauties was appropriate. And I did all my typing with BOTH hands!

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Creepy thread...

There is an excellent article by Dr. C.J. Scheiner, M.D. on this very subject. It was published several years ago under the title, "The Penthouse Credo" (ostensibly because of the popularity of such magazines.).

Dr. Scheiner asserts that the voyeur/exhibitionist traits are inborn and a vital part of human sexuality, adding that vision is the main component in the attendant stimuli.

Erotic imagery exists back to the first cave paintings. The first erotic photograph was taken by Louis Daguerre in 1839. The genre is the most popular and celebrated form of photography and is considered one of the arts. Erotic imagery all of all kinds are exhibited in museums and gallerys worldwide.

Like any other form of expression, it is highly subjective and every individual has their own view and opinion - as well as their own limits. (I for one, acknowledging his technical expertise, never enjoyed viewing Robert Maplethorp's work. But that being said, in the world of art, he is considered a Master.)

This is the male/female dichotomy - it is a dichotomy generally - some see beauty where others see filth. That is essentially what makes it art.

It is here to stay in one form or another. Surely we can discuss it and share opinions without offending or alienating one another.

-dixon cannon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy