Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Belted back, Palm Beach Cloth suit jacket and more

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
But I imagine that shoes (sizing) would prove to be problematic in a package deal as unlike cloth they can't be tailored to fit.

Gene

Practically Family

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not a lounger but one of my friends. I told him about the set but couldn't afford it myself (last year at the university). I am really curious to see the whole lot.

SteveAS

Practically Family
http://cgi.ebay.com/COLLECTION-VINT..._s_Clothing&hash=item3f0d082518#ht_500wt_1261

Old Palm Beach suit with two pairs of pants hanging out in this lot, along with an older tux.

I asked the seller a couple questions about the Palm Beach suit. Unfortunately, it's not my size and it sounds like it might not be in great condition. Here are his replies:

Here are the approximate measurements:

TROUSERS: waist 36"; inseam 31"

JACKET: sleeve 17" (armpit to wrist), shoulder 18" (I am not sure I measured that correctly:) chest distance across chest in front of jacket was approx. 21" so I guess chest is 42"

There are some stains on the [Palm Beach] set, some have a rust color, I am not sure if they would or wouldn't come out.

repeatclicks

Practically Family
What?! That reversible ricky in mint condition went for $144?!?! Thats insane. He listed it in 1930-46, thats why. Unreal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran