Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Benny Holiday shaves his head for charity

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well folks, I took part in this year's World's Greatest Shave, and so far I've raised more than $2400 for the Leukaemia Foundation. I did the shave at work this afternoon and went from this:

IMG_0321.jpg

To this:

IMG_0325.jpg

And then to this:

IMG_0342.jpg

A great guy named Fred DeRooy, who shaved his head for the cause a couple of years back, did a pretty good job removing my hair.

My little girl Ella was excited about it and got a real kick out of it!

IMG_0345.jpg

Now every time I catch my reflection I freak out! But it's been worth it to raise money for the Foundation.

flat-top

Good man!!
Plus, it'll grow back in a couple of months. But who knows, you may like the freedom of the buzz cut and keep it that way!

Edward

Bartender
Well done - it's a bold step. Raising money for charity is always good. Discovering your head is a decent shape to carry off a full shave when the time comes is also a bonus!

Benny Holiday

Well that's the trick guys . . . the ol' lids are a little loose right now! But my hair grows pretty quick. Thanks for the confidence
boosters, most folks seem to like it okay and I am lucky my melon's not a weird shape or anything! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR