Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Biggest Loser Club:Vintage

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
Gals, I feel terrible for disappearing again!

Last Saturday, I developed a slight rash on my chest and by Sunday morning it had become viciously itchy hives, all over my chest, neck, back, ears and face. I was completely out of my mind on Benedryl and covered in Cortizone10 from Sunday night until Thursday afternoon. I didn't go to school and was sort of a Zombie at work-- it was terrible. At one point, the hives on my ears became one big, thick, painful hive and it hurt to turn my neck. My glands were in overdrive! I'm alive now, and the rash is almost completely gone. Apparently, I'm allergic to TIGI BEDHEAD products, which is what my stylist used when I got a middy cut on Saturday afternoon.

Anyway, with so much interest expressed in the thread after we started off, what do you all say to sort of starting over, but not completely? We'll keep teams as they are, hold a new sign-up for new members, distribute them among teams, and then seriously get to being Big Losers? I'm over my crazy part of my semester, so I pledge to be here on time again! What do you say, chikas?

RitaHayworth

One of the Regulars
maggiethespy said:
Gals, I feel terrible for disappearing again!

Last Saturday, I developed a slight rash on my chest and by Sunday morning it had become viciously itchy hives, all over my chest, neck, back, ears and face. I was completely out of my mind on Benedryl and covered in Cortizone10 from Sunday night until Thursday afternoon. I didn't go to school and was sort of a Zombie at work-- it was terrible. At one point, the hives on my ears became one big, thick, painful hive and it hurt to turn my neck. My glands were in overdrive! I'm alive now, and the rash is almost completely gone. Apparently, I'm allergic to TIGI BEDHEAD products, which is what my stylist used when I got a middy cut on Saturday afternoon.

Anyway, with so much interest expressed in the thread after we started off, what do you all say to sort of starting over, but not completely? We'll keep teams as they are, hold a new sign-up for new members, distribute them among teams, and then seriously get to being Big Losers? I'm over my crazy part of my semester, so I pledge to be here on time again! What do you say, chikas?

Oh you poor thing! :eek:

But yay! I vote for sign up!

MissAmelina

A-List Customer
Restarting is fine by me...I also got sick twice in the last few weeks which threw me off my game. I am glad you are feeling better....rashes are no fun. P.S.....your middy is FAB....are there more pics in the hairdos section??

Miss Caroline

Familiar Face
Oh Maggie!
That sounds horrid!
We can restart!
But for the record - In the time we've been doing it I lost 23 lbs, which I am VERY happy with. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo