Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bill Kelso - New Jackets

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I spoke with Andy via e-mail and he sent me a bunch of pics from some new jackets. The Kelso "house" A-2 will still be available, but he will soon be offering A-2's based on Aero, Dubow, Roughwear, Monarch, and eventually Werber. he will also be offering a M422 and a G-1 (1st contract) is in the works. I have no info regarding pricing. He sent me a
lot of pics and gave me permission to pass them on. If you want all of the pics, contact me via PM and I can forward them via e-mail.

Aero
AERO18775_1.jpg
[/IMG]

Dubow
dubow1755_1.jpg
[/IMG]

Roughwear
roughwear23380_1.jpg

M-422
WG16957_72.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Jackets look great. I've been keeping an eye on their website for further information for some months now.

Pappyb23

New in Town
These look great, just placed my order for a Kelso not 5 mins before this was posed too, looks like I'll be ordering another one soon!

Lungomare

A-List Customer
Does anybody know where the hides come from used by Kelso and where the jackets are made?

Regards,

Johannes

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
yep, I spoke with andy and he sent me some pic too. two of my orders just shipped today, should arrive in a week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot