Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bing Crosby Christmas Radio on XM/SIRIUS

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Hi Gang!

Did anybody here happen to catch the 12 days of Bing Crosby Radio on XM/SIRIUS? (If you happen to have either service). It was a load of fun. I think it would be great if they had a station of his regular shows throughout the rest of the year.
If you happened to catch these holiday shows what were your thoughts?

Cheers & Happy New Year!

Dan

RetroToday

A-List Customer
I don't think I could have caught it as I don't have a satellite radio, only regular radios or antique ones that can only pick up AM.

But, thanks very much for the link to the Bing Crosby site, I don't understand why I've missed it this long! I love how they set it up.

Hope you have a Happy New Year.

kools

Practically Family
No satellite radio for me...but December was about 50% Bing for me, with the other 50% the other assorted 20 or so Christmas cds I own. I also made my yearly commitment to all of his Chistmas films. Christmas time is Bing-time at the Kools' house.

Burnsie

I am addicted to the 40's on 4 but I must say, an all BING channel would be sweet year round! Jeez, there's an all Springsteen and an all Stones etc etc...but no BING?!? It's a crime it really is...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass