Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Sheep Hat Works

Orangegrad

Practically Family
It's been many months since I've posted here on the Lounge. Things happen, and some of those things take you away from what you enjoy most. Posting photos of my fedoras was one of those pleasures I lost track of for a while.

Though the temps in Cleveland are in the upper 80s and 90s, I'm trying to find some cooler times to wear this beaver felt beauty in dark moss. The underwelted brim is 2.5 inches. Diamond crown rakes from 4.5 to 4 inches. An extremely comfortable fedora.

Bob and Black Sheep worked with me to make the hat exactly as I requested, and I couldn't be more pleased with it.

dscn0329f.jpg

By andya27 at 2012-07-22

dscn0331l.jpg

By andya27 at 2012-07-22

dscn0321f.jpg

By andya27 at 2012-07-22

dscn0322e.jpg

By andya27 at 2012-07-22

dscn0320v.jpg

By andya27 at 2012-07-22

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David, to follow up on my one word praise of the eggplant, the detail on that hat is fantastic. I'll be curious to see some noggin shots once the weather cooperates with wearing felt. I also really like the color--it seems pretty versatile in that it kind of changes shade depending upon the light. What colors will you wear it with?

CPT, I think this is going to prove to be a versatile hat to wear on a lot of occasions. I have a hat from Mr Fawcett in his Black Cherry which is much the same - I seem to be able to wear it with just about anything.

In the cooler months, I tend to wear a lot of black, grey or green and I'd wear the Eggplant hat with any of those colours.

Andy - nice to see you back! Your new Black Sheep is fabulous. Bob has been making some very nice hats!

CPT/VSG

Familiar Face
Received an email from Bob today that the first of my Black Sheep orders has shipped and is expected to arrive Thursday. The heart soars like a hawk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou