Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boots at Target?!

Miss Peach

One of the Regulars
I just strolled through Target today in search of nothing makeup-related and, of course, went to the cosmetics section

AND I SAW THAT THEY NOW HAVE A BOOTS LINE!

I've only heard exciting things about Boots from our ladies across the pond. Any recommendations?

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I been using the Boots Originals fr Target for about a year. It's nice for the price but nothing special.

CinnamonCinders

New in Town
I use the Original Formula vanishing day cream, cleansing milk and skin tonic, and would have to agree that they're not mind blowing, but still nice, especially with the vintage style packaging and glass bottles. I'm also a sucker for rose scented products, so they do the trick for me.

My pot of Boots cold cream has different packaging, but it's lasting forever so I'm imagine that it's the same stuff as the OF cold cream. If so, then I've never had any problems with it and it does the job.

The No7 Protect and Perfect serum is pretty good for keeping wrinkles at bay, and my mum says, for actually reducing the appearance of them where other products just fail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn