Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borsalino Film

Brent Hutto

One of the Regulars
Oh yes, it'll work. It'll work real good.

BorsalinoFilm_Grey.jpg

metropd

One Too Many
lol lol lol lol lol lol I Just ordered a hat from Worth and Worth. Then Art in January and Then a Borso Film. I've got it all planned out.lol lol lol

Brent Hutto

One of the Regulars
Borsolino Claudio

If I were shopping in Borsolino's price range I think I'd rather have the dark grey than light and the stingier brim on this beauty...

CLAUDIO-Borsalino-DkGray.jpg

Whaddya think?

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Borsalino's practice of including their logo prominently on the hat ribbon is a felony offense...:rage:

Cheers,
JtL

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jimmy the lid said:
Borsalino's practice of including their logo prominently on the hat ribbon is a felony offense...:rage:

Cheers,
JtL

Agreed :eusa_doh:

mineral

One of the Regulars
jimmy the lid said:

Cheers,
JtL

I suspect though it wouldn't take much effort to remove the logo, if one so desires.

Richard Warren

Practically Family
I got a Borsalino "Film" from JJ Hat Center in NY almost ten years ago. I wore it extensively for several years. It shrunk and tapered a pretty good bit with repeated exposure to rain and snow, and is now very floppy (it was pretty soft to begin with). Liner came loose then I took it out. Logo looks like new.

This may sound negative but it is not. I really used and abused the hat. You should be aware of possible shrinkage, however.

In my opinion, after many reshapings, the hat looks better with a tear drop shape than a center dent.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Brent Hutto said:
If I were shopping in Borsolino's price range I think I'd rather have the dark grey than light and the stingier brim on this beauty...

CLAUDIO-Borsalino-DkGray.jpg

Whaddya think?

Yep, This the Claudio as a modern is not bad too...
October2009007.jpg

Brent Hutto

One of the Regulars
I just dig the "modern" proportions with a bit of taper and somewhere in the 1-7/8" to 2" brim. Unfortunately, my tall noggin and and large-ish build dictate that I really ought to learn to love the "classics". I want to be skinny and wear those 60's styles.

metropd

One Too Many
Brent Hutto said:
I just dig the "modern" proportions with a bit of taper and somewhere in the 1-7/8" to 2" brim. Unfortunately, my tall noggin and and large-ish build dictate that I really ought to learn to love the "classics". I want to be skinny and wear those 60's styles.

You can still rock the Continental suits, skinny ties, and stingy's. Look at Muddy Waters.;)

carldelo

One Too Many
metropd said:
lol lol lol lol lol lol I Just ordered a hat from Worth and Worth. Then Art in January and Then a Borso Film. I've got it all planned out.lol lol lol

Which W&W did you order, what color? Inquiring minds want to know...
I'm heading by there in a week or two to drop a hat for brim-binding - who knows what might accidentally 'leap' onto my head from the shelves.....

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
I have to say, I like the Film... and the Venezia. As Borso's go, the Film is the first to really grab my eye enough to be tempted, especially since I don't have a light gray hat right now. But... between that logo and duribility-to-price ratio, there are other hats I would buy before it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner