Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borsalino for Trade

scooter

Practically Family
I have a very nice Borsalino Nutria Homburg that is a gorgeous hat, but I am not at ease wearing it. I beleive it to be from the 40's or early 50's. I LOVE this hat, but have never worn it and don't know that I will. I just don't like the way it looks on me. It is a 6 1/2 Punti, size 60 or a 7 1/2, the color is Caffe (or a rich cocoa brown) and it is in very good condition. I have had it cleaned since these pics but there is some slight discoloration on the edge bonding to my eye.

I would like to trade for a simiilar size wide brim Borsalino, Stratoliner, Whippet, or something along this line. If you are interested, please contact me and let's see what we can work out.

IMG_0909.JPG

IMG_0907.JPG

IMG_0911.JPG

IMG_0912.JPG

IMG_0914.JPG

IMG_0915.JPG

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It's a great hat , would you consider a clean Borsalino Como?
I have two,one in charcoal and one in chocolate brown -7 1/2.

scooter

Practically Family
Please don't take offense, but I think I'll take a pass. The Como looks to be beautiful but not what I'm looking for. Thank you for your offer!

scooter

Practically Family
Thank you, Moe, it is a sweet lid, but I just feel goofy wearing it in public. Just can't appreciate the look.

Brando11

A-List Customer
Hi Scooter-

I have a 7 1/2 Barbisio that I would be willing to swap if you like. It fits a bit more like a 7 3/8-

Got it from a fellow lounger. Let me know if you're interested-
Thx-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80