Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bragging rights

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Art Fawcett a classy hatter....

I like your hat.... Art does a great job on the finish don't you think. I see alot of so called customs pounced to the core and they look like shite... I must call a spade a spade when I see it.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
What a setup...swell lid(s!), premium libations, and a little disguise should you feel moved to indulge in public mischief after you're had a few...;) just funnin', you wouldn't do that, now...would you???

DocBob345

Familiar Face
Another great topper

Incredible hat, Johnny!

I am truly taken aback by that hat - the color and the ribbon are perfect. And I'm looking forward to having the holidays behind me so that I may join you in the Art Fawcett hat membership club.

Each new hat from VS just confirms to me that my wardrobe is woefully short a number of hats. Say, oh, about twenty.

Best,
Robert

WEEGEE

Practically Family
Another VS

Nice choice of ribbon design.

johnnycanuck,

What are the hats dimensions ?

Beautiful hat!!!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It is based on the "Bourbon Street"
Felt Content: Pure Beaver
Felt Colour granite grey
Crown Height: 5 3/8"
Brim Width: 2 7/8"
Bound edge smaller then the example shown
Wind cord.
I was looking for something like this
http://imdb.com/gallery/mptv/1107/Mptv/1107/0434_0001.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0043194
I am really happy with the results. It goes with all my jackets, even the Columbia. I am sure I will get many years use out of it.
Johnny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran