Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BUCKAROO BONANZA! - The Hats that Major Mike Moore Makes

RBH

Bartender
A good friend of mine who has always commented on my hats, finally ordered one from the Major.
He is an outdoors type and wanted a hat that reflected that.
So he told Mike a little about himself and what he thought he would like.
Here is the result.

mn8p.jpg

A 100 beaver with a 2 5\8s bound brim, 5 3\4 open crown creased in a center dent, with a 2 ply ribbon and in pecan color.

Looks great on him, by the way my friend does not do internet...so I am posting for him.

TAutry

New in Town
That's a nifty, straightforward design. It looks very comfortable in most any environment. You guys are killing me with all these great custom hats!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey, Rusty, your friend's hat suits him well. What's his next one? LOL. You know how these things are...

Lando

Practically Family
Was going to wait till I had some nice pics of me wearing this one but I haven't gotten a chance. So I'll get those up when I get a good one, but that doesn't mean I should keep from showing this beauty off. I'm really thrilled by how well this monster of a hat came out.
14009712578_9f07480a98_c.jpg

A Wild Bill reproduction in a Camel 100x with a custom band and a great liner. Greater yet because I didn't even know about it till the hat arrived and I flipped it over. I adore this hat lol. Buckaroo is without a doubt my go to hat shop and one day I hope to get a chance to actually see the shop in person. Otherwise, it's another great hat from skilled hands. Enough said. Thanks for all the great work.

14196299244_8fbf1c922e_c.jpg

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A good friend of mine who has always commented on my hats, finally ordered one from the Major.
He is an outdoors type and wanted a hat that reflected that.
So he told Mike a little about himself and what he thought he would like.
Here is the result.

mn8p.jpg

A 100 beaver with a 2 5\8s bound brim, 5 3\4 open crown creased in a center dent, with a 2 ply ribbon and in pecan color.

Looks great on him, by the way my friend does not do internet...so I am posting for him.

Was going to wait till I had some nice pics of me wearing this one but I haven't gotten a chance. So I'll get those up when I get a good one, but that doesn't mean I should keep from showing this beauty off. I'm really thrilled by how well this monster of a hat came out.
14009712578_9f07480a98_c.jpg

A Wild Bill reproduction in a Camel 100x with a custom band and a great liner. Greater yet because I didn't even know about it till the hat arrived and I flipped it over. I adore this hat lol. Buckaroo is without a doubt my go to hat shop and one day I hope to get a chance to actually see the shop in person. Otherwise, it's another great hat from skilled hands. Enough said. Thanks for all the great work.

14196299244_8fbf1c922e_c.jpg

Couple of good looking lids there!

Lando

Practically Family
14369457052_69b8d187e0_c.jpg

It's been a night of catching up on some posts. Wanted to put up this beauty Buckaroo made me. It's a Rust Rabbit with a burgundy ribbon based on the style Sherlock wears in the Downy Jr. movie. I went with a longer brim but otherwise really like the style and they made it perfect. Put up some different angle shots so you could see the brim turn better. Another great hat.
14184481167_82640da3b2_c.jpg

14353876976_8f09de80ec_c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy