Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Camper shoes

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
They are sort of like a higher quality Urban Outfitter type of vibe. As the Baron said, VERY hipster. Some of their shoes are nice, in style, got some cool vintage inspired cuts for the ladies, but WAY overpriced. Way.

There is a store here in the citay and some friends and I went in, laughing like friends do. We left very quiet, numbed by the price tags. :eek:

LD

BuddyJ

One of the Regulars
I have a pair of brown leather bowling-style Campers with thin leather soles. They're like wearing slippers. Very comfortable. As I have narrow feet, I'm always on the lookout for shoes that lace down to the toe. I'd post a picture but I'm at work and they're at home.

The quality of the shoes seems very nice. I've had mine over a year now and no stitching has come loose, nor has the sole separated from the upper. They offer tons of different styles from hit and modern stuff to conservative dress shoes. I wouldn't hesitate to pick up a pair.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I got a pair in Spain.

They are a Spanish company and very cool wear in Spain. I went into a factory shop and bought a pair of the light tan bowling style for half price and love them when I'm feeling in a youngish/hip mood!!! And very comfy too, almost remind me of old 1920's rugby boots actually (WITHOUT the studs).

adamgottschalk

A-List Customer
I've been wearing the same black pair of Campers for years. They hold up extremely well. Many have a "vintage" look and feel going. If you've got especially wide feet like I do, Campers may work well for you. The style I have now is very wide as compared to, say, a pair of Nikes. They're quite subtle, but, when noticed, they always garner compliments, from men and women alike.

Jerekson

One Too Many
Can't say I've ever hear dof this company.

Needless to say they have some very nice, vintage-looking shoes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy