Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can't seem to make up my mind... opinions needed.

Stand By

One Too Many
My 2 cents: Sunburst.

But up here in Canada, they've just done away with the 1 cent penny, so if it's 3 or 4 cents we're talking about, it gets rounded up to a nickel.
2 cents now gets rounded down to absolutely nothing ...
But IMHO, it's a more distinctive and classy jacket without being fussy.

pauleway

Practically Family
Sunburst. Never cared for the A-2 design, but I do like the Sunburst and think it would be a much more unique jacket to have. How many A-2's have you seen out there, and how many Sunburst's? No contest!;)

I've got a dark green Highwayman style leather jacket in fantastic shape Size 52 if anyone wants...It's been in the closet for 12 years as I loved the color, but It's always been too big for me. ;-)

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm currently squirreling away any spare cash I can find to save up for a Sunburst, which I'm kinda obsessed with in a way only you guys can understand, so I have to say Sunburst!

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Love the blue. Very tasteful. Had a West German Army jacket that I loved in roughly the same colour when I was at uni.

majormajor

One Too Many
I followed that thread... Hmmm for some reason I thought the color was much lighter.... Interesting. Thanks for cross-posting.

Worf

Hi Worf.

It was lighter when I got it - very much like Aero's pic, in fact.

I decided to play around with the shade - now much darker:D;)

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Here's pics of the green one...I'm not tryin' to hijack the Sunburst love by any means- so apologies to Mr. Worf

Here's what the above Jacket looks like on a human being.

IMG_1070_zps8a23f03c.jpg

IMG_1067_zpsa05cb0b8.jpg

Much thanks to HandyMike for sending this baby on to a good home.

Worf

wdw

One Too Many
Looks great Worf. I definitely like the idea of a blue/green for me if Aero ever come up with one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred