Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can't seem to make up my mind... opinions needed.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Gonna git a new Jacket made. I HAD narrowed my choices down to the following:

http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=1460

Made in "Antique Russet" HH with the colored knits.

Or one of Aero's "new breed"

http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=1467

Using the same "Antique Russet" HH. No knits.

Or do I wait till Aero and Thurston can make me that blue or green A1 with the rust knits I'm currently Jonesin' for. Buying all three is NOT an option. So I'm taking comments and suggestions.

Worf

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I think the Sunburst's back would epic on you Worf. Also, I think its lack of knits would offer you a bit of versatility.

I dunno Worf...
You already have the "quintessential" A1
and 2 really nice Halfbelts.
Maybe the A2...or....that new DD jacket.

Last edited:

frussell

One Too Many
You've got a knack for pulling off looks some of us other big boys can't, Worf. Still, I've never thought anything with the elastic bottom looked good on me, or was comfortable to wear (never could stand anything that "rides up," and all elastic does so on me). I know you've been trimming down, but I'd still like to see a fellow big man in that Sunburst. I think it's a killer. Let me know if there's a big guy clearance sale coming from your end. Frank

wdw

One Too Many
We all know it doesn't matter which one you choose, cos the others will surely follow sooner or later.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
You've got a knack for pulling off looks some of us other big boys can't, Worf. Still, I've never thought anything with the elastic bottom looked good on me, or was comfortable to wear (never could stand anything that "rides up," and all elastic does so on me). I know you've been trimming down, but I'd still like to see a fellow big man in that Sunburst. I think it's a killer. Let me know if there's a big guy clearance sale coming from your end. Frank

You my friend will be the FIRST to know!

Worf

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Maybe the Aero Pioneer in seal brown or russet goat for a lighter weight jacket? The new DD civilian A-1 also looks very nice.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
I'm thinking the Sunburst also.. I think your A-1 could go anywhere an A-2 could go, sartorially speaking of course.

I could be persuaded to take the A-1 off your hands if you go with the A-2... I'll meet you on your side of the Tappan Zee Bridge :)

tonypaj

Practically Family
Depends on what you've got by now. Reading these pages, the browns you've got covered. Seeing the pictures, the browns you've got covered. Greens and blues, now that is where I'd go. I'm thinking a bit like Monk and Davis and Dizzy would think today (or my understanding of it...).

Graemsay

Practically Family
Sunburst in blue? :cool:

Are you ordering direct or through Insurrection? If the former then you could put in a request, and you'll have six months to change your mind.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Well, Aero shows that it goes up to size 52. It may be because the back is built out of strips rather than large panels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn