Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Caps from hatsintheattic

Doug C

Practically Family
I can only seem to get to the ebay store for a company called "hatsintheattic.com" maybe there isn't another online outlet
for them but there vintage looking driving caps are really nice looking
in their pictures. Has anyone ordered anything from them? I'm
in the market for an 8 panel, newsboy or driving cap. I know of the
other popular places mwntioned here often but the caps don't look
quite as nice as they do on this site. Maybe it's that these seem to be
shaped a bit.

Doug C

Doug C

Practically Family
Yes, I just bought one and I will give a review once it arrives. Each hat listed gives 4 pretty good photo angles and you're right none had leather sweatbands that I could tell. Tell you the truth I was specifically looking for one in a blue harringbone and that's what I ordered - none of the other places listed or pictured that on their webpages. I'm sure I'll get one from B! eventually. Although, this hatsintheattic place has a really nice looking distressed leather one that I was considering.

Doug C

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
I wish you luck.

I bought one before I found B! Wear. The seams were sewed crooked and the material was a cheap blend. I don't recall if the sweat was leather or not. All in all a piece of junk. I sent it back and bought a real cap from Brett. In fact I bought several.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats