Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Caps

Salv

One Too Many
Nice cap Charlie and a steal at just $18. It looks just like my brown wool cap, quite heavy and not as floppy as one of my tweed caps - you can't go wrong with a black one either.

CharlieH.

One Too Many
I think I'm making up my mind on this one. Anyone has an idea about the diameter? The store also sells a leather apple cap that looks rather small and I wonder if it's the same as the wool version.

Canadave

One Too Many
CharlieH. said:
Thanks for bringing up this thread! I've wanted to buy a newsboy cap since Christmas but I'm in doubt. I'm on a very tight budget, and the only cap I've seen that fits it is this one. Any opinions?

If you can scrounge a few more bucks, you can get one custom that will last forever. See http://mariposa.yosemite.net/bwear/ and search B! Wear Caps here and you'll see some rave reviews.

Good luck,

David

kools

Practically Family
I have a favorite newsboy in black/grey herringbone that I have had for years and have received numerous compliments for. I think I'll be sending it to B! Wear to serve as a model to have him make me a couple of custom caps. I have a few of these caps, but always find myself in this one I picked up for about $25 online about 8 years ago. The online shop is no longer in business, and I haven't seen one in a shop that lays quite as nicely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24