Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Check out this grin!

Flick

Practically Family
I just received my new Tilley today. After I tried it on, I noted this little brochure.

Tilly.bmp

LOL...Alex sure looks like he is having a good time.

I have been grinning since.

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Hey, I have that hat and it's neat (no, I did not eat it or smoke it). I like it better than the other Tilley hats I have had and tried.

It is funny, though, to reply when someone asks what the had is made of and I get to tell them. Eyebrows raise and, yes, they grin.

What kind of Tilley did you get?

karol

Flick

Practically Family
I got the hemp hat. And I like it, its pretty soft, and comfortable. Kinda makes me look like one of those old soldiers with the wicked curved helmets, but it should be great for the sun. I bought it because I'm planning to take the family to the Scarborough Faire Renaissance Festival in Waxahachie, Texas this coming weekend. I do not spend much time out in the sun, except once a week for a few hours doing the lawn, and I am very white. We will be out in the sun all day, and I expect to get southern fried.

Back to the hat, it has this great pocket in the top of the inside for cards or cash. I'm pretty impressed.

LOL, Biltmore Bob

Canadave

One Too Many
I've got one of these TH4s and I like it.

Coincidentally, I drove by the sign for Hempola Valley Farms* near Barrie yesterday. It's about an hour from my home.

David

*as mentioned in the Tilley ad.

Flick

Practically Family
TH4

Hmmmmmm... TH4...

Tetra-Hydro-cannibol

Hmmmmmm... Tetra is latin for 4

Hmmmmmm...deeper and deeper

Anyway, I sure don't plan to smoke mine either, but I sure plan to wear it.

I think the guy is smiling because either
A: He smoked his other THC hat or
B: He got the munchies and the picture was taken after he ate some twinkies. :p
Hmmmm... Now we also know that Canadave lives near a pot farm. hmmmm... Now we know where he walks that dog to every evening. :p

Regards to all,

J

Victor

One of the Regulars
I just bought a Tilley today! Its not a hemp one (though I think it is required by law that I wear hemp as I live in California). It is a white T3 and its very comfortable and cool in the sun. I was dissapointed by the fact that it sheds water so well though. I was hoping that I could wet it down on really hot days to keep my head cool

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR