Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

TartuWolf

Practically Family
Vanson E strikes again
PXL_20240508_131528320.jpg

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Been a while since posting here.

Bought this RMC JH1 recently. Loose fit / less taper than I usually go for, but somehow seems to work with this style I think.

If it were black I do not think I would like this fit oddly enough

View attachment 612446
Looks like a really good fit to me. I like it with those ecru/white trousers (linen perhaps?)

1946 Golden Fleece
DSC07452.jpg
DSC07409.jpg

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Please share your review of this jacket.
The short version.
Leather was outstanding

The cut was generous and accommodated the middle aged american.

The hardware was abysmal. The main zipper failed 6 weeks in. They were quick to accept a return.

It was my 2nd $2,000 + RMC jacket with a zipper failure. I’ll never buy another. Shame because everything else is great

Observe

One Too Many
The short version.
Leather was outstanding

The cut was generous and accommodated the middle aged american.

The hardware was abysmal. The main zipper failed 6 weeks in. They were quick to accept a return.

It was my 2nd $2,000 + RMC jacket with a zipper failure. I’ll never buy another. Shame because everything else is great
Sorry for your experience. At least you got off easy with a return. No harm done for your experience.

Observe

One Too Many
Lately I haven't found myself wearing leather jackets or clothes that would fall within the boundaries of TFL style, but yesterday was an exception. Got the Five Star going in this picture, which is really the only leather jacket I have right now. I've been browsing classifieds here and ebay for deals, but I'm thinking I'll probably just save up and get something from Johnson Leather if I decide I want to keep wearing leather. Hope you enjoy the toilet paper roll in the background! 20240508_135720.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff