Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chinook Weather! Going to the Zoo Wearing the Ridley J106.

Radz108

One of the Regulars
One of the perks of living in Calgary during the winter months are the Chinooks. This wind comes down from the Rookies and blankets the city in an unseasonably warm cloudy day. Great day to go to the Zoo with family and wear my Ridley J106! It reached a comfortable 12 degrees celsius today. Hope you don't mind me posting some of the photos from today's excursion including some decent outdoor shots of my Ridley with grain and creasing developing ;). I've only had the jacket since Dec 28 and it's already conforming and breaking in nicely.:)

Snow Leopard

Mandrill

African Wild Boar

Lion in the Snow:p

Red Panda

Homo Sapiens wearing Vicenza Equus ferus caballus:D

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great pics

...look at the snow leopards paws.....they are huge! To help distribute weight for walking on snow i guess.....very cool.

..nice jacket too, this has got me rethinking my aversion to black DR styles.

regius

One of the perks of living in Calgary during the winter months are the Chinooks. This wind comes down from the Rookies and blankets the city in an unseasonably warm cloudy day. Great day to go to the Zoo with family and wear my Ridley J106! It reached a comfortable 12 degrees celsius today. Hope you don't mind me posting some of the photos from today's excursion including some decent outdoor shots of my Ridley with grain and creasing developing ;). I've only had the jacket since Dec 28 and it's already conforming and breaking in nicely.:)

Snow Leopard

Mandrill

African Wild Boar

Lion in the Snow:p

Red Panda

Homo Sapiens wearing Vicenza Equus ferus caballus:D

Happy Chinese New Year!!!
wonderful photographs! and that bohemian gloves

regius

The African wild boars are something else! I've never seen them before, not in any documentaries or zoo!

Radz108

One of the Regulars
me too. Never heard of Chinook weather! Great photography and awesome jacket.
Sorry for the confusion :D. We get the weather quite often here due to Calgary being in a valley right next to the Rookies. It's a nice reprieve from the blistering cold during winter. I believe the Chinook military helicopter is named after these winds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran