Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Christmas Day Temperatures"

cupcake

Familiar Face
kyda said:
If have just had a look at the forecast it is dropped instead of 36c we now are expecting......... 35c. Monday is going to be a killer it is going to be 38c,then it is supposed to cool down?????

I'm still going to have to cake on the sunblock haha

Not looking forward to monday! I have to work :((

Woland

One of the Regulars
After a bit of coldish weather, -10 to -15c, things has kinda mellowed out.
Thermometer clocks in at +1c and 30cm of snow has magically appeared during the night.
Gonna take the kids out for a spin on the neighbouring hills.

Merry Xmas all.

High Pockets

Practically Family
Sleeting here, snow starts at noon and should continue on through the day.
Family's all snuggled up here at our house so all is good.:D

I hope all those folks around here who wished for a white Christmas are happy,.....and not slid off in a ditch like so many others are this morning.

davestlouis

Practically Family
We went from 45F and heavy rain on the 24th to 24F with ice and snow on Christmas morning. Only got a dusting of snow, but all of the rain puddles froze solid and were slick as snot. Walking the dogs became a real chore, the big one loves it, the little one shivers and wants to be in my coat with me. These short days are a drag...got up at 5:30AM to walk the beasties, it's7:15 now and just getting fully light.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
It all started out so very nice. The whole country was covered in snow like a christmascard 22nd of december. The 23 of december too.
The 24th of december it started to melt away with temperatures around minus 2 to zero.
25th of december the snow was almost gone and what was left, was wet and dirty....now it's just a grey, wet sky and no snow. Bloody awfull!:(
Might just as well go to Rome.:D

(Edit at 11:25 - there are some bue sky now!!!!!)

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
We had a great Christmas blizzard up here in northern Iowa! The neighbors had some incredible icicles.

icicles100.jpg
[/IMG]

you had to keep the mail boxes clear....

boxes100.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24