Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christmas hat by Art

cooncatbob

Practically Family
Received my Christmas present from Art
1954249714_a4462ea7b2.jpg

Rats!! lol To be continued December 25th.
Bob.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Time, and a new hat, wait for snow man.

Be patient.

Wait for it.
Weight four it.
Wait fore it.

The anticipation is just unbearable
! :D

fatwoul

Practically Family
I have this image in my mind.

You open the box on Christmas Day, but inside, there is no hat. Just a big, fat, grinning moth. :D

deelovely

Practically Family
Seriously! It is like torture. The box from Hats Direct is sitting here in my living room for a week now and I have to wait still another week until my birthday...:eusa_doh: I don't think I would be able to make it until Christmas!! Good thing I don't have to!lol lol Best of luck to you though!lol

cooncatbob

Practically Family
deelovely said:
Seriously! It is like torture. The box from Hats Direct is sitting here in my living room for a week now and I have to wait still another week until my birthday...:eusa_doh: I don't think I would be able to make it until Christmas!! Good thing I don't have to!lol lol Best of luck to you though!lol

Thanks: I consider it restitution for my misspent youth. When I was a child I'd search the house looking for where the presents were hidden and when they were under the tree I'd slice them open to peek. Of course I learned this behavior from my older siblings and my parent finally started locking the presents in a large trunk till Christmas Eve.
Now I gave Art the specs for my hat and a general idea on the ribbon treatment. When he finished the hat he sent me an e-mail telling me that after going through numerous ribbons he'd found one that was perfect to his eye. did I need to see a picture or would I trust him. Well what could one say when the master has told him it's perfect and to trust him.
Now the deprivation and anticipation will make the event much more special then if I open it before Christmas. Besides I have 2 of Arts hats already to comfort me till then, now I just need to think of a name? Maybe if I can't think of anything I'll post a picture and have a name that hat thread. lol
Bob.

deelovely

Practically Family
I think that is a great idea. If you can handle living in suspense for that long! Art does produce awesome hats... but did you see what he just posted??:eek:

Art Fawcett said:
don't you think the brown works with the black lettering with blue & white accents?

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
cooncatbob said:
Besides I have 2 of Arts hats already to comfort me till then, now I just need to think of a name?

True, but some of us have none to hold us over. :p
As for the name, how about the "Torturer" or the "Patience Maker". :rolleyes:

Woland

One of the Regulars
That is both cruel & inhumane.
I prefer to struggle with my own needs and dispositions.

All I wishhhh for Xmashhhhh is another great...

indycop

I'll Lock Up
deelovely said:

How do you know that box is not for Christmas? Now that you have a hat coming from the classifieds, hmmn:whistling :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany