Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cigar Weekly Magazine.

RedPop4

One Too Many
Well guys, our forums have been renovated. If you've ever visited the site, and magazine side of Cigar Weekly you'll notice the resemblence/intergration of design in the new forums. Our main administrators spent a few weeks, and really dialied it up for the 72 hours or so between Friday morning and our new launch on Sunday night.

Cigar Weekly Community Forums. Loungers should have NO trouble, as we've upgraded our software from phpBB to vBulletin which MK runs here. Please, go take a look around. Thanks.

univibe88

One Too Many
I have been a member at CW for a long time and was turned on to TFL by RedPop. He is good people :D

If you are into cigars, you should check out CW.

staggerwing

One of the Regulars
RedPop4 said:
Well guys, our forums have been renovated. If you've ever visited the site, and magazine side of Cigar Weekly you'll notice the resemblence/intergration of design in the new forums. Our main administrators spent a few weeks, and really dialied it up for the 72 hours or so between Friday morning and our new launch on Sunday night.

Cigar Weekly Community Forums. Loungers should have NO trouble, as we've upgraded our software from phpBB to vBulletin which MK runs here. Please, go take a look around. Thanks.

RedPop:

I tried to join quite some time ago (at lease a year back?) I never could get past that thing where you had to decipher the squiggly letters and re-enter them. Either I just can't read the darn things right or the function didn't work or whatever. I emailed the contact person, but nobody ever answered. Kinda got mad and left. Still, I like cigars and folks who like cigars. Any advise on how to get around this *&%^# thing?

RedPop4

One Too Many
That's a long time, in the internet world, a year. Now that we have our new forum software which is the same as here, give it a shot. We have been in a real state of flux and renewed energy for the last fourteen months. We've recommitted ourselves (well, we've made our admin. recommit) to searching out and publishing weekly, as our name indicates. We got that ball rolling again 14 months ago.

Admin. responded by going all out and redesigning the magazine side.
Now we've integrated the design into the forums, along with the new board software, and a much better performing server we're on now, as opposed to before the changeover a couple weeks ago.

Also, TFL member etuite is now a Contributing Editor with his article on Lewis Tobacconist.

RedPop4

One Too Many
Stagger, we've been getting a tremendous amount of SPAM bots hitting us lately with Nike Jordan shoe advertising. We've tried to tighten it up. :(

There are parts of the forums you can read without being a member. Not as enjoyable as it is responding.

RedPop4

One Too Many
staggerwing, send an e-mail to martin@cigarweekly
Explain to him who you are, I go by TommyBB over there. I told him about your situation and he'll add you manually.

staggerwing

One of the Regulars
RedPop4 said:
staggerwing, send an e-mail to martin@cigarweekly
Explain to him who you are, I go by TommyBB over there. I told him about your situation and he'll add you manually.

Thanks, RedPop. I'm emailing now! Yippeee!

staggerwing

One of the Regulars
RedPop4 said:
I hope he gets back to you. He's based in Reno, and has been in the air all day going to New Jersey.

RedPop:

He did. Said hed set up my account. I haven't tried it yet but will today. Thanks for everything!

Best Regards,
Staggerwing

staggerwing

One of the Regulars
staggerwing said:
RedPop:

He did. Said hed set up my account. I haven't tried it yet but will today. Thanks for everything!

Best Regards,
Staggerwing

OscarDeuce - but when I tried it this morning, it wasn't activated yet.

staggerwing

One of the Regulars
staggerwing said:
OscarDeuce - but when I tried it this morning, it wasn't activated yet.
RedPop:

Got it this morning. Thank you and Martin for all the help. I sincerely appreciate it.

Best Regards,
Staggerwing...er..OscarDeuce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran