Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clairol Lock 'n' Roll hot roller set

Avalon

A-List Customer
Hi Kids! I have a set of Clairol Lock 'n' Roll hot rollers, purchased back in 1989 and used maybe a total of three times. Everything is in excellent condition - all of the rollers are still there, the case has no chips or cracks, it heats up beautifully, and has the original instructions (still in the original box!).

Description taken from online:

Set has 24 rollers in 2 sizes: 20 medium and 4 small rollers.

24bm8tw.jpg

The soft bendable rubber texture insures ease of rolling with better protection and less damage to hair. Easy to use, no pins, clips needed or to fumble with, more comfortable than regular rollers. Great for all hair lengths and styles. Get that loose bouncy spiral curls or take rollers out sooner for added body or waves.

If anyone wants an alternative to pincurls, or is looking for "spoolies", these would work great!

Asking price is $35 (including shipping) or best offer. Paypal only please, and sorry - I can only ship to the continental US. If you would like pictures first, just let me know and I'd be happy to oblige.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner