Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Raincoats, Two Made in England for Paul Stuart, one Aquascutum balmacaan.

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost.

Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME!

Please PM with interest and offers!

1) Paul Stuart trenchcoat. MADE IN ENGLAND.

This is beautiful! Made in Knaresborough, England, this is a wonderful modern version of the classic trenchcoat. This coat is secured by two buttons only; one large button at the top, and then a small button by the hem which secures the skirt of the coat in place, should you desire this. This gives this coat an exceptionally slim and elegant silhouette when worn, especially since it is beautifully cut. This coat features an adjustable throat latch, cuff adjusters, and leather covered buckles for both the belt and the cuff adjusters. It has a single centre vent, plaid lining, and a chain locker loop that is intact. It also has a zip on the interior for the lining, which is missing.

This is an absolutely beautiful coat that's exceptionally elegant, and which cost a small fortune new. It has s small professional repair to one sleeve, as shown, a minor watermark in the back shoulder lining, as shown, and a small pull by the belt, and so it is in Very Good/Excellent condition, and is a steal at just $115 > 85, or offer.

Measurements:

Chest: 21
Sleeve: c. 34 1/2
Shoulder: NA--raglan sleeves.
Length: 44 3/4

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab

3) ANOTHER Paul Stuart Trenchcoat!

This is beautiful! Made in Knaresborough, England, this is a wonderful modern version of the classic trenchcoat. This coat is secured by two buttons only; one large button at the top, and then a small button by the hem which secures the skirt of the coat in place, should you desire this. This gives this coat an exceptionally slim and elegant silhouette when worn, especially since it is beautifully cut. This coat features an adjustable throat latch, cuff adjusters, and leather covered buckles for both the belt and the cuff adjusters. It has a single centre vent, plaid lining, and a chain locker loop that is intact. This coat INCLUDES its original all-wool liner!

This is an absolutely beautiful coat that's exceptionally elegant, and which cost a small fortune new. It does have a few minor issues. There is some wear to the main button hole, and a tiny piece of inactive mothing to the hem of the liner, as shown. It also has some very minor initial fraying at the sleeve cuffs, and som eminor fraying to the lining by the main button. It also has a pen line on the back; this isn't that noticeable as it's low, but it is there. It also has a couple of minor blemishes, as shown. Because of these issues this coat is in Good/Very Good condition, and so is just $65, or offer.

Measurements:

Chest: 22
Sleeve: c. 35
Shoulder: NA--raglan sleeves.
Length: 45 3/4

http://s290.photobucket.com/user/tweedydon/media/RAINCOATS 2016 JAN/DSC02372_zpssa0rswpp.jpg.html

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
More pictures of the second coat, above:

th_DSC02372_zpssa0rswpp.jpg
[/URL]

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
3) CLASSIC Aquascutum Balmacaan raincoat. With zip-in liner!

This is beautiful! Cut from the classic sturdy and durable blend of 55/45 cotton/polyester--the standard blend for all high-end trenches, including Burberry!--this coat is in absolutely excellent condition. A true balmacaan raincoat, this has a button through front fastening, a single centre hook vent, and raglan sleeves. Made by Burberry's main rival, Aquascutum, in Canada, this features its original zip-out lined in classic Aquascutum check. This coat does have some very minor blemishes, as shown, but is overall in Very Good/Excellent condition, and is priced to move quickly at

just $55, or offer.

Measurements:

Chest: 23
Sleeve: 37 1/2
Shoulder: NA--raglan sleeves
Length: 42 1/2

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
The second Paul Stuart--with liner--has now sold. The first Paul Stuart is now just $75 shipped; the Aquascutum is just $50 shipped!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn