Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clean Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
stay on the right path.jpg

This one's courtesy of Father's Homily yesterday.

It's Christmas Eve. A young mother has spent the day baking fresh cookies and is carrying a plate of them and a glass of milk to the mantlepiece for Santa. As she walks through the room, her children watching, beaming with excitement, she trips and one of the cookies slides off the plate to the floor.

"Five second rule!" she exclaims, as she retrieves the cookie and replaces it on the plate. Her two children look wat her in shock, "We can't give that cookie to Santa! It's dirty!" the daughter said.

"I just cleaned the floors today, and I invoked the Five Second Rule - besides, Santa will never know."

Her young son looked up at her and said, "Wait a minute, your telling me he can only see what I do?!"

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
There's a site that sells fake pulp paperback book covers, when I find it I'll post a link. Here a sample. This one is tame compared to some of their stuff, but those old paperbacks really provide room for weirdness.

GArrCQcbcAMFaHc.jpg GArrCQfbcAE6lSf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner