Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Cocktail Parties, that sinking feeling"

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
ginandtitonic_648.jpg

"Saw these stunning ice cube trays advertised in the local "Swan River Colony Times" $17.00 the pack, you get 4 SS Titanic and 4 "Ice bergs""

article-1235779-0797D422000005DC-927_634x468.jpg

Hope this thread does not get CLOSED due to rumblings of 'They are distasteful, hundreds of people died in the tragedy,' 'How long will it be before this firm makes ice cubes of the Twin Towers to commemorate 9/11?'

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Those are brilliant Binkie, a must have!

I wonder if there's a stockist here in Melbourne? Think I might have a ring around tomorrow.

Thanks for posting this.

rcinlv

One of the Regulars
Absolutely perfect!!!

That will make the perfect gift for my mother, for whom no night is complete without a G-n-T!!!

I must have them.

Cheers,

RC

Ethan Bentley

One Too Many
I actually have a set of these, bought them November 2008. Just before Christmas 2009 there were a few newspapers in the UK that carried a story about how awful they were. Nice to see the British Tabloids (and The Telegraph) are keeping the British Public abreast of current events!

On a serious note, I have since removed them from my fridge as; although they make interesting ice cubes they do not make very good ones. The icebergs are tricky to get out and the liners don't always come out so well.

I'll keep them for company as I've had only positive remarks about those who get one in their drink.

All in all, a mixed bag.

Burton

One of the Regulars
I ended up buying 4 of these and since they arrived the requests for G&T's from visitors at my house has gone way up! It does take a little practice to get the ships out unbroken and the icebergs out but I've now got it down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24