Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cordova Handmade Caps - 1920s Vintage Styles

Unfortunately most of my design names for that one would be filthy/rude. My analyst tells me I see them everywhere.:eusa_doh:

I like the look of it, and the fabric is great. Would make a nice jacket.

For the British market maybe call it The Zippy.

PP0150~Rainbow-Zippy-Posters.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Unfortunately most of my design names for that one would be filthy/rude. My analyst tells me I see them everywhere.:eusa_doh:

I like the look of it, and the fabric is great. Would make a nice jacket.

For the British market maybe call it The Zippy.

PP0150~Rainbow-Zippy-Posters.jpg

You're a very cheeky boy, Baron. ;)

I can see that design looking very nice paired with a sportcoat in a matching colour (better yet, same fabric). I like the squarish star one very much.

JonnyO

A-List Customer
Johnny, I am trying to reply to your last message and I am being told that your inbox is full, figured I'd give you a heads up.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Ed, the prices can be seen on the 'shop' page of the website. They are around £20 to £25 per metre. There are only limited amounts available of each cloth due to his usually weaving to order. So not everything is available for one off lengths.

Now, if we had enough people to order 30 metres (which I think is the minimun for custom orders) we could design our very own, one-off, Fedora Lounge cap lovers fabric!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner