Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Could a lounger in the USA lend a me hand?

RPeers

One of the Regulars
I need some help ... I purchased a lid on ebay but did not read well enough. They won't ship to me here in canada although I have talk to them and they said they would ship it if I had a place to send it in America. So I was hoping one of you fine loungers would be so kind as to receive and re-ship the hat to me. I of course will pay for the extra shipping and a handling fee for anyone who would help. Please PM me if you could lend a fellow lounger a hand.

Thanks in advance,
RPeers

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
I'd help you out if you'd like.
While it may be circumventing some rules and regulations, I have done this for a friend that lives in Saskatoon a number of times.
PM me anytime.

RPeers

One of the Regulars
Thanks Everyone,

Thanks for all the replies, I wish I had enough hats to ship through all of you but alas it's only one. The smuggling has commenced.

mingoslim

Practically Family
Next time you go to smiggling hats . . .

I want in on the action . . .
I ran 'shine out of eastern Kentucky while I was in college . . . unless you are a law enforcement officer, in which case that last line is simply a tall tale ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay