Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Couple of USWings Mil jackets for sale - 3XL size

I have a USWings A-2 and G-1 for sale.
If anyone is interested enough, I can send/take pics for you. They're big jackets - bought them when I weighed more, but they do run about one size small, so I say they're a legit 2XL in reality - a size 48+
Cowhide A-2 is in nice shape and a great hide - thick. Looking for $145 shipped, CONUS.
Goatskin "100th Anniversary" Edition G-1 (100 years of Naval Flaying or the like). Also in nice condition - neither one worn much. Looking for $145, shipped CONUS.
No rips, stains, smells, etc on either.

PM me if you're interested. Nice beaters or daily jackets for a bigger guy at a good price. I recall they both sold between $300-$400 when new. Barely worn.

Scott

Ttt.

i have a uswings a-2 and g-1 for sale.
If anyone is interested enough, i can send/take pics for you. They're big jackets - bought them when i weighed more, but they do run about one size small, so i say they're a legit 2xl in reality - a size 48+
cowhide a-2 is in nice shape and a great hide - thick. Looking for $145 shipped, conus.
Goatskin "100th anniversary" edition g-1 (100 years of naval flaying or the like). Also in nice condition - neither one worn much. Looking for $145, shipped conus.
No rips, stains, smells, etc on either.

Pm me if you're interested. Nice beaters or daily jackets for a bigger guy at a good price. I recall they both sold between $300-$400 when new. Barely worn.

Scott

Redshoes51

One of the Regulars
Hi there, ButteMT61... I am interested in one of these jackets... I tend to find that a 48 fits pretty good... do you feel that these jackets run small for their size??

~shoes~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot