Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cowboy Boots

Did you see these 1940s Little's out on that popular auction site? (I don't usually out active auctions, but at the opening price I don't think I'm busting anyone's bargain)

s-l1600.jpg

Did you see these 1940s Little's out on that popular auction site? (I don't usually out active auctions, but at the opening price I don't think I'm busting anyone's bargain)

Yeah, Bob I saw those and I think you're right about the price. The shafts on those boots aren't far from becoming dust.

I've always kept this because it brings back memories for me. The shoe/boot shop in our small town had the machine that X-rays kid's feet to check the growth of the bones until someone decided exposure to radiation wasn't good for young kids. I can remember standing there seeing the bones in my feet.

View attachment 119949

Remember sizing my feet the same way at J. C. Penney. Maybe that's why I have bunions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner