Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Linen Suit "The Nassau"

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
Just finished this summer suit for someone in a linen blend (less wrinkly than 100% linen). I'll be adding it to my site once I get some more time. In the meantime, thought you would enjoy seeing some photos:

mc-nassau-main.jpg
mc-nassau-lg1.jpg

mc-nassau-lg2.jpg

mc-nassau-lg3.jpg

mc-nassau-lg4.jpg

Kind regards,
Magnoli

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
nice suit Indy.
was the extra-wide waist cincher copied from a pair of 20s trousers ?
also, and i hate to sound like mr. picky, but that type of breast patch-pocket is almost always angled up slightly to the top right, but i don't know how period accurate you were being.

Rooster

Practically Family
Very nice Mr. Magnoli. Now I'll have even more trouble deciding which suit to get from you!

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
Made of the same linen blend as the Nassau, I've just finished this double-breasted three-piece suit, made for myself for a change, based mostly on one of Nicholson's suits from Chinatown:

mc-gittes-linen-main.jpg

mc-gittes-linen-lg1.jpg

mc-gittes-linen-lg2.jpg

mc-gittes-linen-lg3.jpg

Hopefully I'll wear it on Sunday... maybe get some shots of me actually wearing it!

Kind regards,
Indy

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Indy Magnoli said:
Made of the same linen blend as the Nassau, I've just finished this double-breasted three-piece suit, made for myself for a change, based mostly on one of Nicholson's suits from Chinatown:

mc-gittes-linen-main.jpg

mc-gittes-linen-lg3.jpg

The original by contrast:

I appreciate you have the inspiration from the Gittes suit but those 'lazy' lapels should be identical IMHO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn