Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dapper Dan

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Here is a neat item I just got ....a Dapper Dan clock. Like it?

f81b2f1e.jpg

Imahomer

Practically Family
Re: Dapper Dan can.

Originally posted by Feraud
I picked up the Dapper Dan pomade can from someone on the RPF, replica prop forums. They did a very nice job on it.

A couple of us have been trying to get them to do another run, but so far we haven't had any luck.

PrettyBigGuy

A-List Customer
Re: Re: Dapper Dan can.

Originally posted by Imahomer
A couple of us have been trying to get them to do another run, but so far we haven't had any luck.
I check in over on the RPF periodically to see if there is any movement on this as well. There seems to be a good number of people who want the tins but so far the guy who made them is not moving on them.

Imahomer

Practically Family
Re: Re: Re: Dapper Dan can.

Originally posted by PrettyBigGuy
I check in over on the RPF periodically to see if there is any movement on this as well. There seems to be a good number of people who want the tins but so far the guy who made them is not moving on them.

Yep... I've PM'd him a few times and gotten no answer.

Wild Root

Gone Home
Geographical oddity

Oh, is it oddity? I've been told it's several things. But, I guess I just need to see that film again:D

Cheers.

PS. I'll do a little more back checking before a miss quote a line out of a film.

Mycroft

One Too Many
Sorry, to open an old thrad, but it reminds me of the Dapper Dan scene in O' Brother Where Art Thou in the general store with George Clooney. "I don't want any Wop, I want Dapper Dan," or something like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24