Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dare I start a thread on vintage Beer signs?

John in Covina said:
I don't have any beer signs, but several beer trays, including a 1930's McSorley's tray that is nice. I also have about 100 or so mugs, glasses pints and such packed away in the garage with no place to display them- yet.

I was introduced to beer in NY as a eighteen year old, well a few years prior during a trip to Denmark and Germany and had a decided penchant for imported stuff early on. I have a love of labels and labeled items so beer glasses and brewerania was a natural collection to have. I still have some Heinenken glasses from 1975 in my set.

:beer: Out here I visit the Stuffed Sandwhich in San Gabriel and they often have glasswear, plus Apline Village in torrance or Hi-Times Liquors in Orange County. A good beer outlet often has some glasswear like Beverages and More (Bevmo) and with new breweries and beer names the opportunaty seems endless to collect. Remember what was common today can become tomorrows collectable. Start early and vote often.

You make a good point. Perhaps I should have entitled the thread Breweriana. I also have glasses, stock certificates, ads and a host of other things from my area of collecting as well.
So, show us your breweriana. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW