Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Day Make-Up, Evening Make-UP

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
I wear a full face of makeup day and night, and red lipstick round the clock. I generally play up my eyes a bit more in the evening, and sometimes add a touch of sparkle to eyes and/or cheeks as well.

I tend to coordinate my shadows with my outfit color, and usually stick with a soft pink or rose blush regardless.

kirawoidan

New in Town
I have extremely pale skin too. I use Almay Pale 01 and I love it! It was 11.00, but it has lasted forever. I also had trouble finding a concealer and Almay solved that problem too. I recommend them both!

dollfaced

Familiar Face
Just like Jitterbug i wear my makeup the same day or night red is an every day lipstick shade.For night i may add sparkling pearl loose shadow near the bone of my eye brow as well as a seductive cat eye look which is liquid liner worn thick winged tipped at the ends as well as a pair of false eye lashes and lots of mascara! I always wear a sun kissed shade of blush!Don't forget that very plastic high shine gloss for a look at me im a vintage doll look ;) !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner