Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dear Fedora Lounger: Please Win This !

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Sweet. Shame the pants were 'enlarged' to fit a bigger waist, as they would have been ideal for me. That 'thought' has saved me from spending what I don't have.

That's a very easy alteration, young Patrick.

Go on, if the past few years of our national economy has taught us nothing else, it's taught us that increasing personal debt can only be a good thing …;)

Sweet. Shame the pants were 'enlarged' to fit a bigger waist, as they would have been ideal for me. That 'thought' has saved me from spending what I don't have.

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
You know, I'm actually tempted. If that stupid trouser enlargement alteration is undone and the trouser cuffs sacrificed for as much length as possible it might just fit. There's still the issue of the jacket being a bit too short though... My jackets tend to fall between 30" and 31" in length. And then there is always the issue of whether I'll be able to get a full 3 1/2" of trouser length.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
There's always two sides to a coin...

coinedge.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot