Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diamond Dave j-100 prototype

ausreenactor

One of the Regulars
News just in. It would appear this seller is no longer any good to deal with. Forwarded GBP185 to Jonny on 26 Aug for the Alexander Leathers Café Racer. Nothing heard since. Just had a VLJ member link me to the same jacket being sold again on Filmjackets.

http://www.filmjackets.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6109

I have just logged a fraud complaint with the UK Police. I have sent invoices to the vendor's email. Last logged in on VLJ after his bump on Filmjackets. Contacted mods for Filmjackets and have given them a heads up. Take care people. Amazing what a mortgage will do to a man? :mad: Regards, ANGRY WO2 Couchy...

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
I will try to find the details for you. He paid straight up for me, and was great to deal with. I think he is a University lecturer?
I will send you a PM

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
News just in. It would appear this seller is no longer any good to deal with. Forwarded GBP185 to Jonny on 26 Aug for the Alexander Leathers Café Racer. Nothing heard since. Just had a VLJ member link me to the same jacket being sold again on Filmjackets.

http://www.filmjackets.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6109

I have just logged a fraud complaint with the UK Police. I have sent invoices to the vendor's email. Last logged in on VLJ after his bump on Filmjackets. Contacted mods for Filmjackets and have given them a heads up. Take care people. Amazing what a mortgage will do to a man? :mad: Regards, ANGRY WO2 Couchy...

G'day guys,
I have forwarded 2 emails to you through my email account. One with his email, and work address,phone number etc, one with his PayPal details including address.
He was great to deal with for me, no problems at all. I hope you are able to work it out?
Cheers,
Ben

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I also had contact with him through 2 email addresses and one of them appears to be an official email address from a UK university. He was a bit slow to ship (according to him there were issues with the postal service) but he did ship the jacket to me. I would try and see if you can get in contact with him by phone as he was quite slow to respond by email when I emailed him. Possibly you could find him through his university directory?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner