Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DICK TRACY FEDORA

EddieWalkker

New in Town
Greetings.

I’m posting to inform you of an eBay lot that’s currently up for auction. It's my auction and I believe that the pieces "on the block" may be of some interest to members here.

This is a lot I have offered in the past but one where the high-bidder was unable to come through with the appropriate funds. That is why I’m listing it again. Feel free to contact me with questions or comments.

I hope all of you are well and will take the time to check out my auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3869647391

High Regards,

Matthew Petrilla

P.S. I'm new here and this is my first post. I look forward to participating in all this board has to offer, as well as making new friends. This post also appears in the "classified section".

Victor

One of the Regulars
Wow, thats a bright yellow hat! Ya gotta have the right personality to wear one of those, though I am sure a Dick Tracy fan could use it as a display piece in his home.I wish you the best for your auction

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Neat looking hat. I like it and could wear the color as I am a woman. However, it is too big for me and I also cannot afford it.

Good luck with your auction.

karol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy