Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Disneyland compliments on my Fieldmaster...

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
While at Disneyland a couple of weekends ago wearing my Camptown Fieldmaster I got at least one "Dr. Jones" comment from one of the cast members, but it was said in the vein of a compliment with a tip of his cap and "Nice hat," following. I had several folks there (cast members & public alike) say they liked my hat & asked where I got it. That just made my weekend & made it my happiest place on earth. ;)

Then, one of the other cast members I remember clearly as "Skipper Chris" on the Jungle Cruise ride complimented my Camptown by asking if it was an Adventurebilt. Felt pretty good having my Camptown mistook for an Adventurebilt. He had said he has an Adventurebilt on order. Kudos to Ken and his Fieldmaster. :eusa_clap

100_2119.jpg

Cheers!

Dan

swisslet

New in Town
that's a good looking hat and you wear it well - - I'm not surprised you got compliments. I also like that photo a lot, with the chap on the right clearly on the beginning of a love of proper hats that he hopes will see him looking as good as the guy on the left!

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys! Most appreciated. We're going back in August for sure. So hopefully I can see some other folks in their hats other than the ones sold at the park.
If there are any folks here that frequent Disneyland maybe we see you then, be sure to wear your lids! :)

My step son does like his hats, and now he is into picking his own shirt & tie. He actually has a good color coordinating eye. Got him started early on how to be stylish. Makes me proud! :)

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy