Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do any of the hat-makers here sell satin liners?

H Weinstein

One of the Regulars
Good morning! I'm in need of a few (3 or 4) spare/replacement satin liners. I wondered if any of the hat-makers/restorers here in the Lounge sell them separately..?

An online search turned up little or nothing. Same unsuccessful result from contacting various hat-makers via their websites.

So I thought I'd check with the folks here, since this group seems to know nearly everything about hats:
Has anybody found a source for buying a few hat liners? Thanks!

Landman

One Too Many
I've been wondering the same thing. I need 3 or 4 too and couldn't find anything on the internet. If one of the hat makers here would like to sell some they can count me in on a few depending on the price.

H Weinstein

One of the Regulars
You can buy liners (and other hatmaking items) at www.hatsupply.com

Ya beat me to it OT =)

The only problem with hatsupply.com is their minimum order of $28 (+ shipping). That means having to buy 7 or 8 liners if you only need a couple.

I actually asked this question a while ago, and one of the hat-makers here at FL replied with a post saying he would sell liners, but then he never got back to me with the details, and I can't recall his name or website.

Still hoping he (or one of the other talented hat-builders) will come through. There must be at least a few of us who'd happily buy a handful of liners from a fellow Lounger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner