Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do Women like "kissable lips" on their fellas?

JazzBaby

Practically Family
Viola said:
Well, not-messed-up-looking is good. Not so sensitive that you can't, as Emma said, kiss them. Beyond that... I don't think John Wayne worried if his lips were kissable.

I kinda prefer men who err on the side of low maintanence, as long as they smell good. Can I get an Amen from the ladies?

-Viola

Amen! I'm not into men that use more product than I do!

Ruby Slippers

One of the Regulars
I certainly advocate lip balm, but not stickiness or any sort of goo taking place.

But moments are moments...best to act with the passion, as that could lead to a girl not even noticing your lips are a little dry (but goo is generally not so good).

I'm also very strange I suppose, because I find stubble appealing too. I enjoy the cleanly shaved gentleman kisses as well as the rugged, sandpaper kisses. I don't even mind the man-burn that can take place from such exchanges.

BonnieJean

Practically Family
Play it again, Sam....

Lips, Smips...

"You must remember this
A kiss is still a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh..."

I agree with all who say kissing rocks.
Even after 25 years, when my hubby kisses me I still get fireworks and tingles all over.

The only bad thing I can say about lips is:
"Loose lips sink ships"

What an interesting thread....

GOK

One Too Many
Quigley Brown said:
You've got him squirming like crazy...you know he's reading this.;)

Serves him right for jumping ship!!! lol

Even after 25 years, when my hubby kisses me I still get fireworks and tingles all over.

Bonnie Jean - that is such a lovely thing to say! I'll bet HP is grinning from ear to ear now! :D

MikeBravo

One Too Many
Ruby Slippers said:
I certainly advocate lip balm, but not stickiness or any sort of goo taking place.

But moments are moments...best to act with the passion, as that could lead to a girl not even noticing your lips are a little dry (but goo is generally not so good).

I'm also very strange I suppose, because I find stubble appealing too. I enjoy the cleanly shaved gentleman kisses as well as the rugged, sandpaper kisses. [B[I don't even mind the man-burn that can take place from such exchanges[/B].

Ah yes. What we in Australia call "pash rash"

This results from prolonged kissing in a passionate (pash) way

Never suffered myself, but can't be too much fun

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lauren Bacall didn't complain about the "rugged" kiss, she just told Bogey to shave before round 2.

(To Have and Have Not)

katiemakeup

Practically Family
Some lips look more attractive, but~ Like neecerie said it is about who you are kissing and how they kiss. You can have thin lips but if you are a sensual kisser than I see no problem.

Cold shower time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy