Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you wear CWU-45/P, 36/P, MA-1, M-65 ?

jswindle2

One of the Regulars
Although I never intended to I ended up with a collection of 2 MA1's,a late 70's M65(I'm not sure how to age them)by Alpha,and a year old Knox Armory N-3B(N). The N-3B(N) was fairly cheap but it's bullet proof so far.
I'm glad I came across this post because it reminded me that I needed to get a liner for my M65(I've been meaning to do it for the 20 years I've owned it). I also have a navy pea coat and an officers trench coat that I have picked up over the years. After seeing Atticus's collection I have gotten the urge to pick up some more jackets.

jswindle2

One of the Regulars
Although I never intended to I ended up with a collection of 2 MA1's,a late 70's M65(I'm not sure how to age them)by Alpha,and a year old Knox Armory N-3B(N). The N-3B(N) was fairly cheap but it's bullet proof so far.
I'm glad I came across this post because it reminded me that I needed to get a liner for my M65(I've been meaning to do it for the 20 years I've owned it). I also have a navy pea coat and an officers trench coat that I have picked up over the years. After seeing Atticus's collection I have gotten the urge to pick up some more jackets.

I just recieved my M65 liner in the mail and it fits like a dream. It's very warm,so much so I may hold off buying that Barbour Beaufort I was saving for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda