Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does 'beauty' always have to refer to women?

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
You mean the look that says, 'How nice it is to be noticed by this woman in such a kind and loving way, how nice it feels to know that she thinks I'm an attractive guy and that it pleases her'?? I always say it in a serious manner, its one of the ways I affirm him- that I notice that he takes care of his body and his looks and that his looks appeal to me.

If I said that to mine in a serious tone of voice, he'd give me such a look lol

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Of course there is that "inner beauty" that goes beyond physical looks. A man can certainly have that too; by the nature of their values, integrity, and the moral standards they choose to live by, how they treat and respect others as well as themselves, etc.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
You mean the look that says, 'How nice it is to be noticed by this woman in such a kind and loving way, how nice it feels to know that she thinks I'm an attractive guy and that it pleases her'??

We definitely are not talking about the same man! lol! The look is more "How dare you compliment me, and with [what he considers to be] feminine adjectives." If I seriously compliment him, he tells me to button it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic