Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Double Sided Onyx Stud Set

shadwell55

New in Town
How do you guys handle customs issues/duties, etc on the Westyed. Do you have to pay, how do you pay, etc? Help

guitone

Familiar Face
Does anyone make an A2 type jacket without epauletts and without gussets? Hard to find what I am looking for, it doesn't even need to have the large pockets, I just like a short jacket, good quality leather, wool around the cuffs and waist.

Thanks

percy

New in Town
hi,
im new to this forum and the a2, but i have been looking for an a2 recently and have noticed there are quite a few companies out there with different variations... confusing. i live in the uk and so luckily there are some good options available to me. i think i would like an original contract jacket in either horse or goat, i was initially sceptical about wearing horsehide but as stated all material should come from animals who died from natural causes, so i think it should be ok.
i have noted both aero and eastman that have jackets i like.. prob aero 42 contract or maybe an eastman original make - monarch/cable. what i would like to know if anyone can help is, are either noted as being a better jacket or is it just subjective? also how should it fit on me.. i am a 39" chest so would i go for a snug 38 or a looser 40?
what did you all have as your first a2? any shared experiences would be great.

thx, percy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn