Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman Monarch size 40L BRAND NEW

Brettafett

One Too Many
Received this incredible jacket just over 1 week ago, still has tags and box. New vintage Havana hide, incredible stuff.
Size 40 Long. I am 5'10, 72kgs/ 154pounds, chest width of 39.5" - you can see how it fits.
Measurements are pretty accurate, as follows:
ARMPIT TO ARMPIT Front: 22”
ARMPIT TO ARMPIT Back: 21"
SHOULDER SEAM TO SEAM: 17.5"
SLEEVES: 26.5"
BACK: 26.25”
ZIPPER: 23”
ELC%20Monarch%2040L%201.jpg

ELC%20Monarch%2040L%204.jpg

ELC%20Monarch%2040L%202.jpg

ELC%20Monarch%2040L%203.jpg

I regret having to let this go - my loss could be your gain.
$1000 incl std postage. Postage upgrades available at additional cost.s.. Anyone interested?

Last edited:

Dumb&dumber

Familiar Face
Hi
great jacket, but check it out on the net...too small, to highly priced, not the latest ( leather ) edition.
Sorry about that and good luck.
Cheers

Brettafett

One Too Many
Hi
great jacket, but check it out on the net...too small, to highly priced, not the latest ( leather ) edition.
Sorry about that and good luck.
Cheers
? Check it out on the net? Yes, £775 WITHOUT postage or import duties.
Is asking £500 for a brand new, current and latest edition original maker jacket asking too much? I don't think so. Years old secondhand Eastmans are going for more.... check it out on the net.
?
This is the latest leather edition, vintage havanna... only a few weeks old. Only too small if you are too big. Would better suit athletic physique though... But, hey, thanks for the good luck.

Dumb&dumber

Familiar Face
Congrats!, you are a gited seller!,
plenty of worldwide prospects have the required 40" wasp frame...and surely an open briefcase...Bravo! congrats. you are very lucky and we all are very happy about this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic