Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Sorry-- had to post this. I won't post the live auction link, but I happened across this listing this morning. What a unique hat, or CD, this must be!

Item specifics
Title: Luciano Pavarotti [Collector's Tin Bonus DVD] [CD & DVD] UPC: 628261238521
Genre: Classical Size: 7 1/8
Sub-Genre: Opera, Art Song / Song, Serenade, Aria, Mass Ordinary / Mass Propers / Mass, Neapolitan Song / Song, Sacred Music / Mass / Requiem, Agnus Dei Vintage Type: True Vintage
Artist: Luciano Pavarotti Color: Grays
Format: CD Shade: Pearl Gray
Release Date: 01/01/2006 Material: XXX Beaver
Record Label: Madacy Distribution Era: 1947-1964 (Post WWII-Early 60s)
Number of Discs: 2 Style: Fedora

buler

I'll Lock Up
Would have gone after this regardless of size, but the seller thought it was around 7 1/4. Ends up fitting great. See more in the pre 40's Stetson thread. Straight crown shot for Josh.

B

stetson_no1_4.jpg

Mystic

Practically Family
A question for loungers that buy and sell on ebay.

Do you have a seperate ebay account for selling than buying? With different names and passwords?

Same for PayPal, do you have a different account for buying and selling?

or...do you use the same ebay & PayPal account for buying and selling?

I would appreciate any input......

TipTop

Practically Family
A question for loungers that buy and sell on ebay.

Do you have a seperate ebay account for selling than buying? With different names and passwords?

Same for PayPal, do you have a different account for buying and selling?

or...do you use the same ebay & PayPal account for buying and selling?

I would appreciate any input......

I don't think you can separate buy and sell. Just choose a User Name and hook it to an email address that is secure. Use a strong password for main account and another for PreyPal. If your email is your name, I'd use that for PreyPal and perhaps select another email account for ePrey listings. At least, that's how I have mine set up. Just be careful of Phishing emails for passwords; bounce any such inquiries to them; they track them and will respond to you very quickly to authenticate.

Last edited:

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
The outside is in good shape but it is missing the insdie hat support piece. Maybe someone is trying to make a good box out of two boxes.
With Whippet's you never know how high the price will go.:)

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I wish I had seen that. I'm not a 6 7/8 but I would have paid that much just for the case.

You must have missed a case all by itself just sold for about $60.00, was not listed in the normal area on eBay, but was in luggage..........they do not pop up too often, but now that I know you are seeking one I will do my best to inform you of it.

I looked at the hat/case that was the 6 7/8 deal on ebay, the case may not have worked for a larger size hat, not sure but it seemed smaller than any case I have owned, as if a larger hat just would have been too wide for the upper part of the case where it "holds" the hat in place.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters