Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
JUST PICKED UP THIS ODDS BODKINS SOME MAY HAVE SEEN

With fall turkey season coming up, deer to follow, I just took a shine to this 'un the first time I seen it. And as rough as I am on gear, at least it will not show the wear, tear, blood, sweat and tears quite so much eh?

...but ya'll tell me, does that LOOK significantly shorter than 3.5" brim or is it me???

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Looks like a Great Hat to hunt in Rick , doesn't look like 3.5" , or like a Fred Bear : Man in the Borsalino Hat , either . But who cares , it works . When you get it let us know what the Brim is . Looks 2 3/4-3" Max to me . But pictures can be deceiving .

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looks like a Great Hat to hunt in Rick , doesn't look like 3.5" , or like a Fred Bear : Man in the Borsalino Hat , either . But who cares , it works . When you get it let us know what the Brim is . Looks 2 3/4-3" Max to me . But pictures can be deceiving .

I have Borsos like FB's, but I can't afford one of his good bows. Expensive hobby.
We tallied it up and figgered you spend about $100/lb for venison, once you get tags, transport,
FINDING somewhere, gear, prep, processing et al.
Maybe I'll stick to fishing.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I have Borsos like FB's, but I can't afford one of his good bows. Expensive hobby.
We tallied it up and figgered you spend about $100/lb for venison, once you get tags, transport,
FINDING somewhere, gear, prep, processing et al.
Maybe I'll stick to fishing.

I know guys that just hunt , get all they want , then ask do you want any deer ? Yep . Last one was huge , but processing was crazy expensive . The time before practically nothing . Different Processors . But it beats Beef to me . But Elk is even better , plus WAY more expensive to Hunt .

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I know guys that just hunt , get all they want , then ask do you want any deer ? Yep . Last one was huge , but processing was crazy expensive . The time before practically nothing . Different Processors . But it beats Beef to me . But Elk is even better , plus WAY more expensive to Hunt .
Elk is not too hard to hunt, it is FINDING them that is the real booger!

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I can't believe it ... a Resistol 30 ...

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

And I won ? I hope they ship it correctly , and it fits .

sasto1967

New in Town
Relatively new to the Lounge, but I have been reading up on your posts to gain more knowledge about hats. I have been collecting them for about a year and have decided to sell some of the hats I found at estate sales that don't fit me. Some are certainly better than others, but coming from south central Texas, they are usually pretty interesting. Here is my first one, nothing unusual but a nice hat...and much better priced that timothie's hats!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OUTSTANDING-Stetson-5X-beaver-felt-cowboy-hat-/152199961082?

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Relatively new to the Lounge, but I have been reading up on your posts to gain more knowledge about hats. I have been collecting them for about a year and have decided to sell some of the hats I found at estate sales that don't fit me. Some are certainly better than others, but coming from south central Texas, they are usually pretty interesting. Here is my first one, nothing unusual but a nice hat...and much better priced that timothie's hats!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OUTSTANDING-Stetson-5X-beaver-felt-cowboy-hat-/152199961082?

@sasto1967 , when I tried to look , it said removed . Nothing was there .

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy