Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

RJR

I can't believe it ... a Resistol 30 ...

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

And I won ? I hope they ship it correctly , and it fits .
Looks like a great catch.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Relatively new to the Lounge, but I have been reading up on your posts to gain more knowledge about hats. I have been collecting them for about a year and have decided to sell some of the hats I found at estate sales that don't fit me. Some are certainly better than others, but coming from south central Texas, they are usually pretty interesting. Here is my first one, nothing unusual but a nice hat...and much better priced that timothie's hats!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OUTSTANDING-Stetson-5X-beaver-felt-cowboy-hat-/152199961082?

I think the auction just started and my post was before it went live. It should work now.

You should Post that in the Classifieds , looks nice though .

sasto1967

New in Town
Sorry about that. Didn't know about that one. I'll move my post over there. I guess this one is for eBay finds. I haven't had much luck there. Hopefully I'll have better luck on the other end!

barrowjh

One Too Many
Ebay item 122063097814 ended 8/7/16. Won for $27, which is strange, so I wondered what would I find when it arrived. What had everyone else seen that I didn't see, what caused others to shun this one? Here are a couple of seller pics -

So, it arrives 3 days early in an undersized box, not feeling very confident about this one. I get it out, and the suede does feel nice, the blemishes appear to be something I can deal with, clean them away or fade/minimize their impact. As I start getting into the hat - notice the strange way this sweatband is sewn in - at first I thought it unreeded, but now I see it probably is reeded, just a different reed sheath, never encountered this before -

The sweatband was supple and allowed me to apply lexol liberally - and I begin to see things I REALLY LIKE!!

Notice the number on this tag matches one of the numbers stamped on the sweatband, the re-order number in both places -

size tag -

I will post again -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran