Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

As we say down South, "I have no dog in this fight" but clearly this became a much more personal issue than I ever would have thought. Ive taken no joy from reading the posts but it reached 'train wreck proportions' and I couldn't look away. I've had personal communications with all three primary parties here and never had a problem. As one who has had professional training in conflict resolution, one of the first things you learn is sometimes there is no resolution. At that point the parties either move on and learn to live with their differences or in my profession, somebody's butt is going to jail.

This should have stopped before it ever reached this point. I've read dozens of listings by the seller the OP referred to and never noticed a problem. I've done business with him and never had an issue and will continue to do business with him, but that's just me. In my mind, issues of this sort should ALWAYS be dealt with privately. I hope this is the end of it and if it's not, I suspect there will be some Bartender intervention.

Absolutely. I politely ask all parties to quit picking this scab. I happen to have done business with both gentlemen, and have nothing but praise for both.

More importantly, Rick and Adrian had good days yesterday. Which one's hosting the pizza party?

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Absolutely. I politely ask all parties to quit picking this scab. I happen to have done business with both gentlemen, and have nothing but praise for both.

More importantly, Rick and Adrian had good days yesterday. Which one's hosting the pizza party?

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
nothing but absolute respect for you , Bama, and 99.9% of others here and I will absolutely respect the wishes of you guys

the issue is dead to me

I appreciate the overwhelming PM support by some of the prominent members here ... you know who you are ... but from here on out this is dead to me

you guys are family

to add ... I was ready to put my emotions aside and peace up ... I even sent Scott a message offering peace ... but then I saw the "faggot" comment that I screen shotted here ... and yeah ... that peace offering kinda died there in my eyes

just the fact that the word is on the tip of his tongue and so readily available to use should tell you a whole lot about the person ... I rest my case on that
I

I sent you a PM. You flat out told me in this forum PM that when I corrected you on hyjacking my thread, over your personal gripe with Scott, that you valued that and used the word forgivenss. I'm sorry to make other people upset.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I want to make a public apology to Scott aka "Bond"

from this day forward I will keep my thoughts and opinions under wraps and keep it all rainbows and unicorns

in all seriousness .. apologies to Scott for even bringing anything up

I'll be here in the corner minding my own business if anyone wants to talk about old hats , music, music education , vintage drums, beer, NFL football , or raising young kids ... the only things in this life I actually have an educated opinion on

sorry Scott ... a cyber handshake is extended

now back to your regularly scheduled program where Gilligan was collecting water, the Professor was developing a radio out of a coconut , the Howells were being snooty and Maryann was making coconut cream pies wearing hot pants ...

from this day forward I will keep my thoughts and opinions under wraps and keep it all rainbows and unicorns

I'll be here in the corner minding my own business if anyone wants to talk about old hats , music, music education , vintage drums, beer, NFL football , or raising young kids ... the only things in this life I actually have an educated opinion on

now back to your regularly scheduled program where Gilligan was collecting water, the Professor was developing a radio out of a coconut , the Howells were being snooty and Maryann was making coconut cream pies wearing hot pants ...
Coconut cream, my favorite!
o-GILLIGAN-ISLAND-facebook.jpg

:):D I was going to miss those beautiful diamond bash posts. Thought I would have to go cold turkey.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Guys sorry for all the drama, it was all unexpected to say the least and now moon has stepped up and apologized . I appreciate that and offer my apologies as well for anything I may have said .
I respect everyone on the fedora lounge for their infinite wisdom , opinions divergent or otherwise. It's a great place as well as a home for myself for a long time and look forward to more.
Happy holidays to all!
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
Guys sorry for all the drama, it was all unexpected to say the least and now moon has stepped up and apologized . I appreciate that and offer my apologies as well for anything I may have said .
I respect everyone on the fedora lounge for their infinite wisdom , opinions divergent or otherwise. It's a great place as well as a home for myself for a long time and look forward to more.
Happy holidays to all!
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sidenote -- Scott, I didn't realize you're the one I bought a replacement liner from on Etsy! Thanks -- it fits neatly into my old Stetson. I will certainly be needing more!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner